Highly detailed and accurate 1:16 scale tank
Forward and reverse with regular and pivot turning
Shoots BB round with barrel recoil action
Turret turns 320 degrees
Simulates sound effect of full-scale tank
2.4Ghz radio control
Includes NiMH battery pack
HENG LONG 1:16 GERMAN KING TIGER PORSCHE TURRET (2.4GHZ+SHOOTER+SMOKE+SOUND) RC
Tiger II is the common name of a German heavy tank of the Second World War. The final official German designation was Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. B, often shortened to Tiger B. The ordnance inventory designation was Sd.Kfz. 182. It is also known under the informal name Königstiger (the German name for the Bengal tiger), often translated literally as Royal Tiger, or somewhat incorrectly as King Tiger by Allied soldiers, especially by American forces.
The Tiger II was the successor to the Tiger I, combining the latter's thick armour with the armour sloping used on the Panther medium tank. The tank weighed almost 70 tonnes, and was protected by 100 to 185 mm (3.9 to 7.3 in) of armour to the front. It was armed with the long barrelled 8.8 cm KwK 43 L/71 anti-tank cannon. The chassis was also the basis for the Jagdtiger turretless tank destroyer.
The Tiger II was issued to heavy tank battalions of the Army and the Waffen-SS. It was first used in combat with 503rd Heavy Panzer Battalion during the Allied Invasion of Normandy on 11 July 1944; on the Eastern Front, the first unit to be outfitted with Tiger IIs was the 501st Heavy Panzer Battalion, which by 1 September 1944 listed 25 Tiger IIs operational.
- Highly detailed and accurate 1:16 scale tank
- Forward and reverse with regular and pivot turning
- Shoots BB round with barrel recoil action
- Turret turns 320 degrees
- Simulates sound effect of full-scale tank
- Realistic smoke
- 2.4Ghz radio control
- Includes NiMH battery pack
- Function: forward , backward, left, right and 360 degree superb spin.
- Maximum side turning angel of turret (left/right) approximately 320-degree
- Maximum vertical turning angel of gun (up/down) approximately 30-degree
- Maximum climbing gradient (changeable on different road surfaces) approximately 35-degree
- Realistic smoking function supper chassis, Realistic suspension system
- Powerful Motor Airsoft Gun (Hop-up system)
- Full scale R/C function stimulative motor start-up sound
- Engine sound, machine-gun sound
- Cannonball sound Emulation action effect
- Sound can adjust
- Plastic tracks and gearbox
- Ready to Run ( 6 x AA battery for controller not included )
- Full Sizes ( Approx. ) Length: 644 mm Width: 235 mm Height: 200 mm