The PX-16 Storm Engine. Its sleek design and vector-shaped hull will blow other electric speed boats out of the water. With its racing inspired design, this racing boat makes use of dual propellers, powered by twin 390 Type Racing Motors. Combined with its vector-push design, this hydroplane speed boat is both powerful and easy to control. The Storm Engine also comes with a professional high capacity rechargeable battery longer fun on the water.
- Unique catamaran-shaped hull to help handle choppy waters.
- Twin 390 motors.
- Fun for all ages.
- Race at up to 25 kmph.
- 2 channel functionality (moves forward, left, and right).
- Fixed proportional speed control.
- Perfect for pools, small ponds, rivers, and lakes.
- Length: 762mm.
- Width: 254mm.
- Height: 152mm.
- Motors: Twin 390 Motors.
- Power System: 7.2V 1700mah Ni-Cd battery.
- Radio System: 2 Channel Radio Transmitter.
- Charge Time: 3-4hrs.
- Run Time: 10-15mins.
- Max Speed: 25kmph.
- Max Distance: 60m.
Retail Package Contents
- NQD PX-16 Storm Engine RC Boat.
- 2 Channel Radio Transmitter.
- 7.2 1700mah Ni-Cd Battery.
- UK Mains Wall Charger.
- Instruction Manual.